Minimum Computing Requirements
The following are the minimum requirements for the use of the Perspectives website. If you are experiencing problems with the web site and are not using the following, please switch to the minimum requirements and see if this resolves your problems before contacting Support@Perspectives.Org:
- Supported browsers are IE 11, Chrome and Firefox (latest versions) on Windows Platforms; Firefox (latest version) on Macs. Mobile browsers are supported for Student Registration and Class Based Donations. Other than the hardware and browsers listed here, other browsers and computing platforms should not be used and are not supported.
Locations for downloading supported browsers:
- Popups must be enabled for the Perspectives site but may be blocked for other sites.
- Do not open more than one tab for the Perspectives website at a time.
- If the website seems slow, close as many of the tabs that you have open on your browser as possible. Speed depends on several variables including your internet service provider, number of users on the system at one time, either local or Perspectives website, and the fullness of the servers.
- Emails should be unique to each user. If emails are shared by more than one user then important messages may be missed. Free email is available from many places on the web including Gmail
Copyright 2013 Perspectives Study Program.